poniedziałek, 6 listopada 2017

Being Open to Guidance



Being Open to Guidance

Author: Lydia

Currently beyond exhausted from enemy attacks (so excuse bad sentence structure as even this normally strict grammarian is too tired to care lol), partly my own fault for cleaning and protecting only twice a day, I should know better with doing a destruction working.

So there I was an hour ago, thinking of discontinuing the destruction working, or at least skipping it for today and doing it twice tomorrow (enemy attacks kill my confidence and decision making abilities and give me this nasty sense of despair). I came on the groups, which I haven't been active in for a while except reading the newsletter and astrology groups. I didn't mean to come here as I desperately needed sleep and my back is hurting so much (not sure why) I just want to lie down. Randomly stumbled across a post by a fellow SS, and it was exactly what I needed to hear/read. It was like I wasn't even in control of typing this person's name into the search bar, but I somehow did and saw the post I needed. It instantly lifted my spirits, got me back into 'Xena: Warrior Princess' mode, and as it was the hour of Saturn I did the working and felt it more than I have since the initial ritual. I was able to delight in my role in Hell's Army again.

And a few days ago, I was asking Satan what I should do with my life (for the hundredth time). I'm so up-in-the-air, too many options. That's always been my problem, trying to decide what is best for me as I can't stand to be committed to the wrong thing for me. I pulled out a book my mom lent me and started reading it, and one of the main characters has the career that I have been drawn to and HPS Maxine has wrote in my natal chart I would be good at, the other main character has the nickname a friend gave me 11 years ago from a tv show that we watched and she still calls me by it, and that character's mother has my main nickname/alias (Lydia). It was like, BAM, here's your obvious hint now do it.

So my point is, if you're ever feeling lost or broken or beaten, just send up a telepathic message to Satan asking for help or guidance, and stay open. Read the Sermons of Satan on JoS, or come on these groups and type random stuff or names into the search bar, or listen to some music (sometimes a particular lyric will stand out). Anything can happen to give you the guidance you need.

Bedtime now. Goodnight my dear Brothers and Sisters, and stay strong in Satan!

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.