środa, 8 listopada 2017

Regarding Alchemy



Regarding Alchemy

Author: Fourth Reich

Satan gave me a brief, simple introduction to alchemy before. He put as simply as to say that we have everything we need, our souls, our Gods and various resources. You just need to force your way into its secrets and explore it, and use every piece of knowledge wisely you discover wisely. You need to be willing to go through anything for the ultimate Satanic goal (godhead) and you need to be dedicated and hard. The most important thing is research. Thoth has also taught me quite a lot on the topic of Alchemy. They NEVER told me something completely, they would always give me a clue, or a hint and tell me to research for myself. Even when I ask them to tell me something without me researching it myself, they would say no. 

Alchemy has been corrupted by the enemy heavily. Especially alchemical text. Those who are interested in Alchemy as I am, and have read quite a bit on it, will notice the appalling corruptions in it. The reason for this is that the enemy does not want us to achieve godhead. The Alchemist in the modern world today needs to be aware of this corruption before embarking on his research. These corruptions are especially in texts from the 18-19th century. Even in ancient Greek texts such as the texts of Hermes, there are heavy corruptions. There are also various subjects that were tied in with spirituality, such as Mathematics. 

Also, regarding the Book of Thoth - It does not exist, it is an allegory for the Magnum Opus.

Due to suppression from the Church, Alchemy was kept secret. Although many of the texts are corrupted, you can learn a lot from them. You will NOT learn anything from them unless you know how to decipher them. This is what Satan and Thoth helped me with, again HELPED me with. They lead me to certain things, most of what they told me they told me to keep to myself. I have posted some bit on the Philosopher's Stone and the Nadis, from knowledge I deciphered from The Golden Tractate of Hermes and other Greek texts. 

The most I can say regarding deciphering alchemical texts is, Mercury is the Male elixir, Sulfur is the Female Elixir and Salt is the Sexual Elixir.

Thoth and Satan have helped me reveal much more knowledge to myself. 

Kai Purr contributed HUGELY to alchemy today. He gave us the base of it and the Philosopher's stone. As he said, the formula he gave us is only the base of the stone. He also told us to study and experiment. From my study of ancient Greek texts, I have learned that these texts tell us to also empower the stone with Solar and Lunar and Pingala and Ida and Elemental energies. 

To finish off this post, the only reason Satan and Thoth helped me with my studies, is because there is nothing more I want than the true art of Satanic Alchemy to be revealed. They helped me because I am willing to do anything to find this knowledge, and achieve Godhead. That is what we all want, to achieve what we are meant to and what we are fighting for.

Follow Wotan, for he will lead you on the divine path to Godhood - But best be wary wise man, this path requires effort, hardship struggle and extreme dedication. In this path we are all different, but we have one thing in common, we all fall, but those who are truly dedicated get right back up and finish the path. Those who are not truly hardworking will stay fallen. Some of us crawl this path, some of us walk it, some of us run it, and some of us sprint it. But in the end, we all complete it, and we can call ourselves Gods!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.